- Drop-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- cam is equipped with a cord connection point allowing cam disengagement at distance
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.6|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.1000|
|Climbing Device Type||All, Pulley|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Petzl PRO TRAXION P51A Progress Capture Pulley
DBI-SALA Ultra-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline 85 ft. Cable$1,388.00 As low as: $1,255.00
DBI-SALA ShockWave2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1244448$294.00
Total Price $1,820.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,820.00 Incl. Tax: $1,820.00
- Brands: Petzl
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.