Power regulation technology from Petzl ensures you get a consistent beam of light throughout the battery's life and throughout the lamp's life. Once full power can no longer be sustained, reserve power mode is activated, lighting 15m for at least 10 hours.
The PIXA 3 Headlamp is the most advanced and versatile of the range. The PIXA 1 is designed for close range work only, lighting up to 15m, while the PIXA 2 goes a step further and offers the mixed beam for movement, lighting up to 30m for six hours. With the PIXA 3, you have all three lighting ranges.
- Three lighting modes - close (30 lumens), medium depth (40 lumens), long range (50 lumens)
- Large dial interface for activating the different lamp modes
- Incredible build quality
- Lightweight design
- Crush resistant (up to 80kg)
- Fall resistant (to 2m)
- Water resistant (submersible to 1m for 30 minutes; IP67 protection)
- Chemical resistance makes it ideal for most any industrial setting
- Full 45 degrees of rotation
- Rapid charging with an LED indicator that displays the level of battery charge at all times
- Mounting bracket doubles to provide a storage position for the unit, preventing accidental activation and preventing scratches to the lamp
- Easily used even with protective gloves
- Comes complete with head strap and mounting bracket
- Snap attachment to specific Petzl helmets
- Comes with two (2) AA batteries
- HAZLOC/ATEX certifications makes PIXA lamps great for hazardous locations and confined space work
- ATEX: CE0080
- Ex II 3 GD
- Ex nAnL IIB T4
- HAZLOC: Class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II
- Operating Temperature code T4
0.35 lbs. (160g) - with batteries
Petzl PIXA 3 Pro Multi-Beam Industrial Strength Headlamp E78CHB 2UL PIXA [EN] Compact and durable headlamps
PIXA is a line of headlamps designed specifically for professionals who regularly work in the dark. They provide lighting while keeping the hands free for efficient, comfortable work.Their major strengths: durable, reliable, easy to use, and versatile. This line comes in three models adapted for different uses.More info on : www.petzl.com/PIXA
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.35|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5000|
Priced High, but Appears Appropriate Review by RVI
Purchased two of these headlamps for my partner, & I. Have bought numerous, name-brand headlamps in the past; they all seemed to begin failing the moment you unwrapped the product.
The batteries are easy to install, the lamp is usually stable on your forehead, the band material does NOT get moisture-logged after 20 minutes of work, & easy to change focal-lengths w/out taking unit off.
(Posted on 3/2/2015)
- Rotate the light so the back of the housing is accessible, Pull the yellow front section out away from the center, and the battery door is then free to open.
There is a video online (not ours) that shows a person opening the battery pack here. Go to 1:21 to see the battery pack opening.
- This model has three lighting modes: - a mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens) - a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably, lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens) - a mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam, lights to 55 meters for 3 hours (50 lumens)
- This Item: Petzl PIXA 3 Pro Multi-Beam Industrial Strength Headlamp E78CHB 2UL
BW Honeywell GasAlert Clip Extreme H2S Monitor GA24XT-H
Regular Price: $189.00
Sale Price $99.00
Petzl VERTEX VENT Helmet A10V$115.00
Total Price $289.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $289.00 Incl. Tax: $289.00
- Brands: Petzl
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.