The Perimeter Netting System is used in following applications:
- Areas left undecked during construction, within perimeter of building
- Perimeter netting around outside of building
- Elevator Shafts, Service Chases, Tower Cranes, Skylights
- Bridges, Towers, Drilling Rigs, Power and Chemical Plants, Oil Refineries, Silos, Dams, Ship’s Hold
Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 each 10 ft. (3m) x 25 ft. (7.5m) wide net with 1/8 in. (3.2mm) debris liner
- 2 each Floor Clamps
- 2 each 10 ft. (3m) arms
- 6 each Cable Assemblies
- 2 each .5 in. Shackles
- 2 each Straps with cam buckles
- 8 each Bolts
This item exceeds the weight of our online shipping calculator. Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a freight estimate and to place your order.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||350.0000|
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Perimeter Debris Net Starter Kit
Moldex 2200 N95 Particulate Respirator (Box of 20)$18.20 As low as: $14.45
3M High Efficiency PAPR Filter 450-00-01R12 - 12/Pack$236.60
Total Price $4,006.80
Total Price Excl. Tax: $4,006.80 Incl. Tax: $4,006.80
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.