Applications: Construction, Mining, Masonry Work, Oil and Gas, Sheet Metal and Glass Handling, Trash Collection and Recycling.
- Double layer construction provides a high-level cut-resistant outer shell and thermal inner
- Outer shell is a 15 gauge seamless knit, lightweight and thin for excellent dexterity
- Foamed PVC coating has excellent abrasion resistance and grip to help keep hands from slipping over surfaces in wet or dry environments
- High-visibility orange shell increases worker awareness in low-light environments
- PVC coating extends over knuckles to help prevent liquid penetration as well as add protection from knuckle abrasions
- Thermal interior is soft and provides extra cushion for palms of hand
- Gloves retain flexibility, even at low temperatures
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15° F (-26° C)
- EN511 Level 0 permeability to water (Level 0 = water permeation after 30 minutes)
- ANSI cut level 4 and EN511 level 2 resistance to contact cold
NFD11HD/7S - Small
NFD11HD/8M - Medium
NFD11HD/9L - Large
NFD11HD/10XL - XL
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Color||Hi Vis Orange|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.