5500 Series half mask with (2) N75001L cartridges for organic vapors and (2) N95 filters for non-oil particulates.
- Converts to PAPR or supplied air respirator
- Latex free. Lower headstraps stretch and move with the worker for more comfort without pulling on the facepiece
- The North 5500 Series half mask is the economical option that still provides many of the same features found in premium masks
- Upper headstraps have minimum give to provide secure support
- Various thickness in sealing area for improved comfort and support - more support around the chin area and more flexibility on the nose bridge
- Wide, contoured sealing area for great fit
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
|Product Weight (lbs.)||12.8|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||13.3000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- I would recommend a different mask based on your question. For your concern about airborne viruses I would want to make sure I had a P100 filter. For your CS gas (tear gas) concern, I would want to have a full face mask rather than a half mask. Most folks forget that your eyes are an entry point for gases, molds, and disease.A great choice is our Moldex 9000 Full Face Respirator Combination. This combines a P100 filter with a multi-gas cartridge and protects your eyes as well.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.