- Durable nylon material won’t melt in the event of an arc ﬂash
- Y-shaped D-locator pad keeps torso straps oﬀ of the user’s neck to prevent chaﬁng
- Velcro lanyard keepers for lanyard stowage when not in use
- Harness includes Arc Flash symbol for easy identiﬁcation
- ASTM F887 tested
- Meets CSA Z259.11
- OSHA 1910.269 and 1926 Subpart V compliant
- Continues to protect wearer from fall after arc flash of 40 cal/cm2
10152674 - Extra Small
10152675 - Medium/Large
10152677 - 2X Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.7|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.2000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM, CSA|
|Harness Style||Cross-Over Style|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: MSA Workman Arc Flash Crossover Harness with Back D-ring 1015267
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok SRL with Aluminum Snap Hooks 3101272$331.00 As low as: $299.00
Total Price $450.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $450.00 Incl. Tax: $450.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.