For a single gas monitor with constant readout of gas levels, consider the Draeger Pac 3500 H2S Detector.
Ideal for petrochemical sites, maritime, chemical synthesis, tank maintenance, and waste water facilities.
- Sensor range of 0-100 ppm
- Resolution of 1ppm
- Accurate and durable
- Maintenance-free gas detection
- IP 67 water and dust proof
- Weighs only 4 oz. (without box)
- Two years continuous monitoring
- Rubberized housing protects from knocks and falls
- Comes calibrated with certificate
- Triple alarm: sonic, visual and vibration
- Strong alligator clip
- Built-In testing adapter
- Large LCD screen
- Backlit screen
- One-button operation
- Data logging
- Once monitor is turned on, it will stay on for the duration of the monitor’s battery life
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.45|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
very well made detector Review by John D.
This appears to be a very well made detector, but the fault is my own in
that I thought I was buying a detector that would be showing me the current
levels and not just a warning when the level got dangerous. (Posted on 5/5/14)
Great service Review by Mayra Sanchez Garcia
It works like a charm
(Posted on 8/21/13)
Happy Customer Review by Tabby
I rate this product a 4. I received it rapidly upon ordering. I would definitely use the site again.
(Posted on 6/4/13)
No. The MSA Altair single gas H2S detector is a 2-year disposable unit. That is, after purchasing the unit, you activate it once, and then it runs continuously for 2 years. Then it turns itself off, and you buy a new one.
The MSA Altair Single Gas Monitor does not turn off once it has been activated. It will continuously be sampling the air for its entire two year life span. The time remaining for the monitor will be displayed on the screen.
In order to download the datalogging information from the Altair, a Jeteye Infrared Reader (part #10082834) must be purchased separately.
The required software can be downloaded for free from www.msasafety.com.
The MSA ALTAIR Single-Gas H2S Detector is designed to detect hydrogen sulfide. For non-commercial propane detection (for example a home application), the BOLO Combustible Gas Leak Detector 500A1200A is an excellent choice. Link: http://www.gassniffer.com/nova-systems-bolo-gas-leak-detector.html
The sensor range of the H2S monitor is 0-100ppm with resolution of 1ppm.
Thanks for your question. The sensor range for the MSA Altair H2S Gas Detector (10092521) is 0-100 ppm.
- This Item: MSA ALTAIR Single-Gas H2S Detector 10092521
- BW Honeywell GasAlert Clip Extreme H2S Monitor GA24XT-H
- Gas Clip Technologies Single Gas H2S Monitor SGC-H
Price for all: $313.00