The Moldex 0098 Spectacle Kit allows users of the Moldex 9000 Series Full Face Mask to wear it with corrective prescription lenses.
- For optimal positioning, the frame can be moved up and down on the rail plus in and out with the rubber slide. The rubber slide comes preassembled on the frame in the medium/large position, with the up/down slide channels closest to the nose bridge.
- If user has been fitted with a mask size small then pull out rubber slide, reverse, and push back on the frame’s mount.
- Attach the frame by inserting the rail into the channels in rubber slide.
- Install the rail, with frame attached, into face piece as shown, with the two slots pushed into receiving pins at top of lens, the lower tab slides between the two lower guide pins located on lens.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Moldex Spectacle Kit 0098
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok 6 ft. SRL Steel Swiveling Snap Hook 3101251$142.00 As low as: $129.00
Manning EC-FX Ammonia Gas Sensor (250ppm) ECFX-250$1,306.00 As low as: $1,016.00
Total Price $1,520.75
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,520.75 Incl. Tax: $1,520.75
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.