Say goodbye to multiple cartridges for different air purifying purposes. The Moldex 7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart Cartridges can multi-task, providing protection for nearly 10 gases and vapors. And with multi hazard cartridges, your inventory just got smaller (they replace up to five air purifying cartridges!), your respiratory protection program compliance procedures are that much easier and your training becomes less complex. Now that’s what we call a smart cartridge. In fact, the multi-gas and vapor cartridge is so smart it’s been approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSHA) for these gases and vapors:
- Chlorine (Bleach)
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Organic Vapors
- Sulfur Dioxide
- In manufacturing respirators when producing fertilizer, pesticides, textiles, rubber, adhesives, cosmetics, soaps and perfumes, paints, fiberglass, automotive components and inks.
- For mining masks to serve as gas mask filters or oxygen mask cartridges.
- As filters for reusable respirators used in aluminum, chemical and other types of processing plants.
- As respirator cartridges for safety masks used in foundries, laboratories and agriculture.
- As chemical cartridges in agriculture to handle disinfecting livestock or to protect against ammonia buildup from livestock confinement.
- In work environments where a combination of gases or vapors are present and respiratory protection filters are necessary.
Whether your work environment is a petrochemical plant, a uranium enrichment facility, a scrap metal treatment plant, or a coal-fired utility, filters and cartridges for reusable facepiece respirators are a must to comply with federal regulations. These reusable respirator cartridges are designed to handle fluorocarbon and fluoride production, manufacturing of nitric acid, blending of formaldehyde resins, production of synthetic resins, and synthesis of chelating agents and dyes. In short,, the Moldex 7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart Cartridges are respirator accessories to always have on hand for breathing protection.
As emergency response respirator cartridges, these Moldex smart cartridges can be relied on for respiratory hazards, including nuclear, chemical, radiological or biological. Workers who produce dyes use the multi-functional air filter for protection against hazardous odors, while electroplaters like the convenience of a multiple use filter. The respirator mask cartridge is also popular with workers who manufacture asphalt, roofing and other construction products. Many do-it-yourselfers prefer particulate respirator cartridges when sanding, degreasing, or working on a home project that requires the use of products with strong or harmful fumes.
When it comes to filters for respiratory protection, Moldex smart cartridges are a wise choice. As a reusable respirator cartridge, it is durable and dependable. As proof, these respiratory filters passed the cartridge cycle test with flying colors. Very few breathing air purification cartridges can stand up to being attached and removed 500 times and still remain as functional as ever. Workers like the particulate respirator cartridge because there is less chance of misuse or forgetting to switch breathing mask cartridges when moving to a different job task or work environment. With Moldex smart cartridges, you no longer have to keep track of multiple gas and vapor cartridges because these cartridges for reusable respirators make selecting the proper filter a breeze.
Whether you call them dust mask cartridges, safety mask filters, air purifying filters, dual breathing cartridges, full face respirator cartridges, gas mask cartridges, oxygen mask filters, breathing filters, or filtering facepiece respirator cartridges, these smart cartridges are the only choice for occupational safety. And for you or your workplace safety program equipment requirements, the smart choice is the Moldex 7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart Cartridges. It’s a multi-task filter that simplifies your life.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.4500|
|Protection From||Organic Vapors, Chlorine (Bleach)|
Happy Customer Review by Peter
These cartridges are great. They offer excellent protection. I like that they are reusable and I can switch them in between my full or half mask depending on the job I'm doing. Excellent price and very speedy shipping too. Very satisfied with the whole experience. (Posted on 3/5/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $3.10
Sale Price $2.75
- This filter offers nuisance level protection against H2S. For more substantial protection we recommend an SCBA or Supplied Air System.
- There is no specific service life for these cartridges. When the solvent or gas being blocked can be smelled through the filter it's time to change it.
- The Moldex 7600 multi gas cartridge will not fit on the 3M 6000 series respirators. In fact, each brand of respirators, whether full face or half mask, has a unique method of attaching their filters and cartridges.The reason for this is that when respirators are submitted for testing and approval by NIOSH, they are considered as a complete assembly. Interchanging parts from various manufacturers would introduce variability that is not considered acceptable. So, by government testing lab rule, each brand of respirator must have its own method of fitting cartridges and filters.
- No. Only a couple of commonly sold manufacturers have cartridges and filters for military masks. These brands keep the military style products separate from their usual OSHA compliant products, and are consequently a little difficult to find. We don’t offer any of the military style products.
- The Moldex 7600 cartridges contain specially treated granulated charcoal. This serves to absorb organic vapors. This is what you are referring to when ‘paint fumes’ come up. In general I think about this with solvent based paints or thinners. However, water based paints can also have a strong odor that can be annoying at least, and potentially harmful for people with that sort of sensitivity.
You didn’t mention whether the paint would be brushed, rolled or sprayed? If we are going to spray the paint, and this includes aerosol rattle cans, then we want to have a pre-filter on top of the cartridge. The Moldex 7940 filter is attached to the cartridge by means of a re-usable retainer, the Moldex 7920. Taken together, this makes a paint spray respirator assembly.
- You are on the right track. But you’ll also need a particulate filter and eye protection if you’re dealing with pepper spray and/or tear gas.
This is all available with the Moldex 9000 Full Facemask Respirator Kit.
If you already have the masks, you can buy the respirator cartridges, filters, and piggy-back attachments separately on the Moldex Cartridges page.
- This Item: Moldex 7600 Multi-Gas / Vapor Smart Cartridge (Pair)
Moldex 7940 P100 Filter and 7000 Respirator Combination $17.20
Moldex 7920 Filter Disk Piggyback Adapter (Pair)$4.15 As low as: $3.90
Total Price $31.65
Total Price Excl. Tax: $31.65 Incl. Tax: $31.65
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.