Please Note: Sale Price of $116 for the Large size only is limited to stock on hand.
The 3M 2097 Filters (included) are rated P100 (current equivalent of HEPA filter) to keep out mold spores, and a layer of charcoal absorbs the volatile organic compounds given off by active mold sites. Since all the air within the mask has been filtered, it helps protect against eye-irritating varieties of mold. The polycarbonate lens provides a wide field of vision for enhanced safety. It meets EPA guidelines for mold remediation jobs of all sizes.
- 6000 Full Facepiece (available in medium and large)
- 2097 Particulate Filters, P100 with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief (2 pairs)
- Educational pamphlet on mold remediation.
3M 2097 Filter to make up the mask assembly.
68097 - Medium
69097 - Large Please Note: Sale Price of $116 limited to stock on hand.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Organic Vapors|
Fantastic! Review by AJ the construction man
I've had this mask for two months now and I love it. I have been using the 3m halfmask respirator for about 6 months. One day, while wearing the half mask, I was taking apart a 40 year old box beam. Inside was a huge squirrel nest. All the junk from that nest fell on my face. That pushed me to purchase the full mask respirator. For the past two weeks I've been working on a house with major termite and water damage and plaster walls that contain lead paint. I am the only one on my crew with the full mask and everyday the guys tell me they wish they had my mask. I don't get junk in my eyes, the dust doesn't bother me, I can look directly at the space I'm working at without worry of plaster shooting back, hitting my cheek, then off my safety glasses and into my eye (which has happened in the past).If you are trying to decide if it is worth the extra money from the half mask, it is. The fit is fantastic, no peripheral limitations, doesn't fog, keeps your entire face clean and comfortable while working. It's the best buy I've had all year. It comes with the 2097 filters (works for lead/mold/asbestos and has a charcoal lining for low levels of fumes. It also comes with two lens guards. If you are only using the mask on occasion, two will be fine for a while. If you are using it on a daily basis with a lot of dust, you will need to buy more lens guards.
(Posted on 8/21/2013)
fantastic Review by sean
Great price fast delivery
(Posted on 8/21/2013)
Helpful in the yard! Review by Mary
I'm a housewife, not a construction worker, but this respirator works for me! I have chronic bronchitis, asthma, and several mold and pollen allergies. There are certain times of the year in Southern California when the Santa Ana winds blow, (or more important - when wildfires are in the area) and this respirator helps; with it, I can work outside in my yard and not get sick. The only "down side" to wearing it is that my daughter says it looks geeky. But for me, the health benefits outweigh the looks. It's more comfortable to wear than almost any other mask or respirator.
(Posted on 8/21/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- We can't guarantee this item won't fog up but the way it's designed does aid in reducing fogging. The air in the mask is recirculated each time you breath which helps reduce fogging.
- When choosing a mask, there are no metrics available. That is, no length, width or angle to be used as a measurement. In general, about 75% of customers will use the medium size. If your face is small, such as with a petite woman, then choose small. If your face is noticeably large or quite long, then choose large. Full face respirators, such as the 3M 6800 series, are somewhat easier to get a fit with than a half mask, The only sure way to tell is fit testing. As far as fit versus Uline, I really can’t say what manufacturer makes their masks. 3M is an exceptionally popular brand, and we have been selling them for many years. However, the mask that works is the one that fits, and that can vary from person to person.
- The 3M 68097 Mold Remediation respirator kit would not be our first choice for a welding application. The 68097 will provide good protection for your lungs during welding, and the 3M 2097 P100 (HEPA) filter would be one of the correct filters for welding fumes. However, the downside is that the clear lens will not protect your eyes from the intense light and infra-red (IR) radiation. Protecting your eyes from welding burn is very serious. An absorptive lens will keep dangerous levels of visible and infrared light from damaging your retinas.
The 3M 6800 series full face respirators do not have a welding lens attachment available. The 3M 7800 series of masks does have one available. Many of our customers use a half mask and welding glasses for light welding. A welding hood in conjunction with a half mask, is used for higher level exposure, such as arc welding.
- The 3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit, along with all 3M the respirators we sell, are latex free. Further, no natural rubber compounds are used in their manufacture.
- Yes, the 3M 6001 organic vapor cartridge will fit on the full face mask. The 3M 68097 Mold Remediation respirator kit uses the 3M 6800 full face respirator facepiece. Any of the 3M 6000 and 2000 filters and cartridges will attach and work just fine.
- Wearing glasses will interfere with the seal on this or any other full face respirator. The Moldex 9000 full face respirator does have a spectacle kit available. The Moldex number 0098 kit allows you to put a frame inside the mask. Your optometrist will be able to fill this frame with your prescription.
- These are actually made in the United States. The 6000 face piece is made in Minnesota and the 2091 filters are put together in South Dakota.
- This Item: 3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 6000
3M 2097 P100 Particulate / Organic Vapor Filter (Pair)$7.95 As low as: $7.75
Pyramex G704T Chemical Splash Goggle G704T$4.90 As low as: $3.50
Total Price $153.85
Total Price Excl. Tax: $153.85 Incl. Tax: $153.85
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.