Designed for dosimetry, sound level measurements, heat stress assessments and environmental monitoring, the software helps safety and occupational professionals.
- Retrieve, download, share and save instrument data
- Generate insightful charts and reports
- Export and share recorded data
- Perform “What If” analysis and recalculate data based on selected time intervals
- Set up instruments and check for firmware updates
The following instruments are supported:
- Noise Dosimetry: All NoisePro models DL, DLX, DLX-1 and the Edge3/4 and the Edge 5
- Sound Level Meters: the SoundPro SL/DL Series and the Sound Examiner Series SE401/SE-402
- Environmental monitoring and Air Quality: The EVM Series EVM-7, EVM-4, EVM-3
- Heat Stress monitoring: QUESTemp⁰ 34/36, QUESTemp ⁰ 44/46/48N, QUESTemp II (Personal Heat Stress Monitor).
- Pentium 4, 3GHz or later
- Windows XP, SP2 or later, or Windows Vista or Win 7, both 32 & 64-bit
- 2GB RAM
- 70 -135 MB of disk space, depending on installed components
- 1280 x 1024 pixels x 32-bit color display or better
- Microsoft.Net V4.0 Framework
DMS User Manual
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.09|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.1000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: 3M Detection Management Software 75-DMS
3M Edge 4 Noise Dosimeter with Single Docking Station and Calibrator 75-4000K-AC$3,353.00
3M AcoustiCAL AC-300 Sound Calibrator$705.00
Total Price $4,320.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $4,320.00 Incl. Tax: $4,320.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.