- Meets OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359, and CSA Z259.11 standards
- Double leg lanyard
- 6 ft.
- 2-1/2 in. gate openings
- Steel rebar hooks
- Polyester webbing
- Warning flag deploys when lanyard is involved in significant fall
- Specially-woven shock-absorbing inner core smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces
- Heavy-duty tubular outer jacket serves as a back-up lanyard
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.3|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.8000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Polyester Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|100% Tie Off||No|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Miller Manyard HP Twin Leg Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 231TWRS-Z7/6FTGN
Coretex Professional Outdoor Skin Protection Kit 91550$10.45 As low as: $9.85
Klein Tools Extra Tall Top Closing Bolt Bag 5416TCP$31.50 As low as: $30.50
Total Price $228.95
Total Price Excl. Tax: $228.95 Incl. Tax: $228.95
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.