What makes this lanyard so popular is that it's constructed with quality materials, but remains both lightweight and incredibly economical. It's particularly commonly used by our scaffolding, concrete, and aerial lift customers who have a lot of fall clearance underneath them but need reliable and affordable fall protection.
Miller by Honeywell is one of the most trusted fall protection brands because of their emphasis on quality products at a great price.
- Meets ANSI Z359.13-2009, CSA, and OSHA standards
- Built-in woven core that expands
- Steel locking rebar hook and snap hook
- Outer jacket that works as a back-up lanyard
- Durable polyester materials
- Lightweight and economical
- Warning flag that provides visual proof if its experienced a fall
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.4000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|100% Tie Off||No|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Miller Titan Shock Absorbing Lanyard T5112-Z7/6FTAF
Hart Health Industrial First Aid Kit 2-Shelf Station$68.25
Miller Contractor Non-Stretch Harness 650CN-BP/UGN$134.00 As low as: $126.00
Total Price $257.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $257.25 Incl. Tax: $257.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.