Not only will this lifeline protect you at height, but its housing and steel working parts give it a long service life, even in the harshest job sites. That's what's made it a popular choice among many of our construction customers.
Titan self retracting lifelines include a steel quick-activating braking mechanism, a snap hook with swivel, a carabiner, galvanized wire rope, a narrow roll-out port, and a carrying handle. You also won't have any problem connecting this to anchorage point.
Miller by Honeywell manufactures industry-leading fall protection equipment made available at a great price.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and CSA Z259.2.2-98 Type 2 standards
- 50 ft. galvanized wire rope
- Narrow roll-out port
- Impact-resistant polypropylene housing
- Impact-resistant housing
- No annual factory recertification required
- Quick-activating braking mechanism
- Snap hook with swivel
- Visual load indicator indicates the unit must be removed from service
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||19.5000|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|Length||31 - 50 ft.|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $701.00
Sale Price $630.00
Regular Price: $642.00
Sale Price $578.00
Regular Price: $475.00
Sale Price $429.00
- No. As long as you follow the manufacturers guidelines for service and inspection you can keep using them.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.