A handy accessory for our utility, construction, and confined space customers, the SofStop has inertia brakes that immediately engage in the event of a fall. Owned by Honeywell, Miller are fall protection experts, making industry-leading equipment for many different types of at-height jobs.
- 18 in. shock absorber pack
- Stainless steel hardware
- Used alongside an SRL for a capacity rating of 400 lbs.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66; ANSI A10.32; and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1 standards
- 3/4 in. gate opening for snap hook
- Vinyl cover
- Polyester safety strap
*OLD PART NUMBER* 928LS-Z7/18INYL
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.4|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.8000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|100% Tie Off||No|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The Miller 928LS-Z7/18INBK is an 18 inch d-ring extension that functions exactly like the standard 8928-Z7/18INBK extension. It may be attached directly to the back d-ring on your full body fall protection harness.However, the 928LS adds a shock absorbing pack. Depending on what lanyard or other connection you may be using, this can come in quite handy. For instance, when the application includes a ‘leading edge’ situation (e.g. edge of a roof or parapet), the shock absorbing features of your standard SRL or lanyard can be negated by being bent over that very edge.
- This Item: Miller SofStop Shock Absorber Pack 18 in. 928LS-Z7/18INBK
BW Honeywell GasAlert Max XT II Confined Space Monitor XT-XWHM-Y-NA
Regular Price: $880.00
Sale Price $715.00
Miller Revolution Full Body Harness RDT-QC/UBK$231.00 As low as: $218.00
Total Price $998.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $998.00 Incl. Tax: $998.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.