What really makes the ManHandler a ManHandler is its incredibly compact and durable steel construction. This hoist is suitable for both Miller DuraHoist systems or the Miller tripod.
The reliable construction of Miller by Honeywell fall and confined space equipment has made it one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
- Meets ANSI Z359 CSA, and OSHA standards
- 65 ft. galvanized wire rope
- 5:1 gear ratio
- Steel housing with yellow chromate plating
- Retrieval speed of 20 ft. per minute
- Compatible with Miller Tripod or DuraHoist
|Product Weight (lbs.)||40|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||48.0000|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Replacement parts typically aren't available for this item. For liability reasons the unit must be sent back to the manufacturer for recertification.
- The Winch must be inspected before each use. In addition to the inspection required before each use, a competent person must inspect this unit at least annually. Annual factory recertification is not required unless the unit is subject to the forces of arresting a fall or affecting a rescue.
- This Item: Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch 65 ft. Galvanized Cable 8442-Z7/65FT
Miller MightEvac 50 ft. SRL with Emergency Hoist MR50SB-S-Z/50FT$2,877.00 As low as: $2,722.00
Miller 7 ft. Aluminum Confined Space Tripod 51/7FT$843.00 As low as: $797.00
Total Price $5,170.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $5,170.00 Incl. Tax: $5,170.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.