Our customers love that this post is made from a durable aluminum. So while it's strong enough to support several workers at once, it's also light enough to make it easy to transport and set up. It also includes leveling screws that allow the system to operate on vertical inclines up to 15 degrees. The Miller DuraHoist line is intended to provide anchorage connection. The DH-AP-1 fall arrest post is intuitive in its design and functionality, and built to last.
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection
- Powder coat for corrosion resistance
- Four vertical position heights
- Allows three workers to connect simultaneously
- Telescoping design
|Product Weight (lbs.)||38.00|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||43.0000|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The unit requires the MILLER DURAHOIST PERMANENT BOLT-ON ANCHOR PLATE DH-AP-12 it's designed to be permanently bolted onto either horizontal concrete or steel structures
- This Item: Miller DuraHoist Portable Fall Arrest Post DH-AP-1
Howard Leight Quiet Reusable QD30 Corded Earplugs - 100 Pair/Box
Regular Price: $55.00
Sale Price $45.25
Draeger Cyanide Tubes 6728791 (10/Box)$120.00 As low as: $117.00
Total Price $3,230.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $3,230.25 Incl. Tax: $3,230.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.