The nice thing about the Miller DH-1 is that it breaks into four separate pieces. This enables easy transport, storage, and set up. Plus, no tools required.
It's general construction is made of a welded aluminum, with zinc-plated hardware and a stainless steel block anchor. It's also painted in an easy-to-spot safety yellow powder coat so you'll see it a mile away. Some other popular applications for this hoist system include storage tanks, pre-heaters, and underground vaults.
The DuraHoist system made from Miller by Honeywell is incredibly effective and simple, ideal for a number of job sites.
- Comes in four pieces, for easy transport and storage
- Mostly made of lighter weight aluminum
- Includes a ManHandler hoist/winch
- Painted bright yellow
- No tools required
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||107.0000|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This item isn't secured to the floor. The legs balance and distribute the weight making it a secure base.
- The Miller DuraHoist confined Space Retrieval system is intended to use the ManHandler winch. This comes with 65 feet of galvanized cable. Once up and over the pulleys, you probably lose 6 feet or so. I would estimate this to give you about 55 – 60 feet of cable length below the ‘floor level’ that the DuraHoist is sitting on.
- The maximum expanded span of this system is 64 inches across. Here is the link to the Miller specifications for the DuraHoist DH-1.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.