The ShadowLite anchors to I and H beams ranging from 3 inches to 14 inches wide and up to 1 1/4 inches thick. The clamping feet are made of a durable bronze that makes it so easy so glide along the beam.
Adjustments on the Miller ShadowLite are simplified for workers, using a quick-click system with no loose pins to worry about. You can connect to the anchor using your carabiner or snap hook.
Honeywell, the makers of Miller products, is a leader in the safety industry and makes some of the most trusted fall protection equipment on the market.
- Durable aluminum and bronze for extended service life
- Glides to increase mobility and safety
- Attaches to carabiner or snap hook
- Quick-click adjustments
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.28|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.7800|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
- When an overhead anchorage doesn’t exist, the ShadowLite Anchor can be attached to the top flange of a horizontal beam at the worker’s feet. When the 8816-14 is used in this manner, lanyard requirements are increased to stay within OSHA fall force maximums. Fall protection rated for foot level tie-off is needed.
- This Item: Miller ShadowLite Beam Anchor 8816-14/
3M Speedglas Sound-Dampening Breathing Tube SG-50W (1/Case)$109.60
Miller Titan Wire Rope SRL 50 ft. TR50-Z7/50FT$737.00 As low as: $697.00
Total Price $1,044.60
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,044.60 Incl. Tax: $1,044.60
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.