Our customers trust the sophistication of the Miller Tripod. It features adjustable legs with integral push pins in the case of uneven surfaces, with independent leg locking that holds the legs securely in place. It also has a safety chain, rubber skin pads, and a serrated edge to prevent slippage when the ground is iced over. Now you can work all year round!
Made of high-strength aluminum, the tripod is much easier to transport to your job site. And even though it's light, it can still withstand the required 5,000 lbs. of vertical pull.
The confined space and rescue equipment produced by Miller by Honeywell is among the most trusted in the fall protection industry.
- Includes bright reflective tape
- Strong aluminum construction
- Independent leg-locking feature
- 7 ft. model
- Extra features to prevent slipping on ice
|Product Weight (lbs.)||39|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||42.0000|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $5,698.00
Sale Price $5,596.00
- The legs on this tripod do retract for storage. The tripod is approximately 5ft long when in storage.
- Miller has designed this tripod to work with their own family of winches, unfortunately it won't work with MSA brand items.
- Checking with Miller, the Country of Origin (COO) for the Model 51 tripod is USA.
- This Item: Miller 7 ft. Aluminum Confined Space Tripod 51/7FT
Miller MightEvac 50 ft. SRL with Emergency Hoist MR50SB-S-Z/50FT$2,877.00 As low as: $2,722.00
Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch 65 ft. Galvanized Cable 8442-Z7/65FT$1,450.00 As low as: $1,371.00
Total Price $5,170.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $5,170.00 Incl. Tax: $5,170.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.