Cross arm straps are great for our construction customers who need an anchorage connector that will be easy to move from site to site throughout the day. The Miller cross arm strap is also great because it's so easy to transport - just wrap it and take it with you.
Miller by Honeywell makes anchorage connectors for every situation. The 8183/3FTGN is great for its affordability and unbelievable ease of use.
- Two steel D-rings (2 in. and 3 in.)
- 3 ft. long durable polyester
- Lightweight and economical
- Easy to set up and take down
- Bright green
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.35|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.7500|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Exactly as Described Review by Wes B.
Everything was good from start to finish. 5/5 stars (Posted on 8/17/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
- When using a cross-arm strap, you may either pass one ring through the other to cinch down around your anchor point, or simply loop around and snap on to both rings. If attaching to both rings, make sure the strap will not slide. Also, please also pay attention to the strength of the underlying anchor point. It should be able to withstand 5,000 pounds of force in the direction of a fall. This is about the weight of a pickup truck.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.