Suspension trauma affects the blood flow of a fallen worker and can serious injure the brain and the body's vital organs. The Relief Steps are polyester loops that the worker can step into once they are deployed so that the pressure is on the bottom of the feet and not on the straps across the main arteries in the legs.
- Bulk pack of 12
- Webbing made of durable polyester
- Fits all types of full-body harnesses
- Provides relief from suspension trauma
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.9100|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.4100|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Now, That's What I Call Great Service! Review by Kathy Goecke
PK Safety’s website was very easy to order on. We had our merchandise in two days. Now, that's what I call great service!! I’m sure we will be ordering again from PK Safety.
(Posted on 5/21/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The Miller 9099 relief straps are made of polyester, with a clear plastic cover. Checking with Miller, they confirm that welding sparks and slag would damage the product. At present, they don’t offer an alternative strap material, such as Kevlar.
- This Item: Miller Relief Step Safety Device (6 Pairs) 9099X/12
3M 60923 P100 Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Filter (Pair)$21.65 As low as: $20.20
3M FT-32 Bitter Fit Test Solution$18.50 As low as: $18.00
Total Price $264.15
Total Price Excl. Tax: $264.15 Incl. Tax: $264.15
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.