- Meets strict OSHA and ANSI standards for safety. Tested for ANSI Z359.1
- Stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for longer product / service life
- 10,000 lbs / 44 KN strength capacity for horizontal lifelines; designed for safe working load of 2,000 lbs (8.8 KN).
- Galvanized Thimble color coded OSHA Green to indicate fall protection use only
- Single unit is 14 inches long and 1 inch in diameter
Concrete horizontal surfaces, Vertical surfaces, Overhead / ceiling surfaces, Horizontal Life Lines, Vertical Life Lines
Miller 497 Operations and Instruction Manual:
Product Spec Sheet:
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Miller 1 in Reusable Concrete Grip Anchorage Connector 497
Miller AirCore Harness Side D-rings QC AC-QC-D/UGN$232.00 As low as: $218.00
Total Price $478.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $478.00 Incl. Tax: $478.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.