The MaxiDry 56-425 Glove has a foam nitrile coating over the fingers and palms that provides excellent grip and sensitivity. The inside of the glove is very comfortable, with a super-light, seamless knit liner that allows the hand to breathe.
- 3/4 dipped coating
- Ultra-lightweight, synthetic nitrile coated glove
- General purpose assembly required precision handling
- superior grip in oily and wet environments
- Excellent dexterity due to startegic placemnet of coating
- Locking cuff prevents the glove from slipping; elasticated wrist support provides snug fit
- Breathable and comfortable
- EN388 Rated 4121 (Abrasion 4, Cut 1, Tear 2, Puncture 1)
Gear box assembly. General handling. Handling small components. Light metal fabrications. Part handling. Shock absorber assembly. Maintenance. Primary, secondary, and final assembly.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.2000|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Great gloves! Review by Jesus J.
Great gloves. Great delivery time. Would definitely purchase from you again. (Posted on 5/14/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: MaxiDry Ultra Lightweight Nitrile Coated Glove 56-425
MCR Memphis 9761 Predator Nitrile Dipped Cuff Glove (Dozen)$30.25 As low as: $29.50
3M P100 Particulate Filters (Pair) 2091$6.60 As low as: $6.25
Total Price $41.56
Total Price Excl. Tax: $41.56 Incl. Tax: $41.56
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.