- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.65|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.1500|
Great product Review by Mike from Texas
I have been looking for the right pliers for ranch work...fixing fence and general shop use. Found these and ended up with four pair, so I can have them where I need them. They are well-balanced and definitely heavy-duty but not at all a heavy, clunky feel. Best flat-nose side cutters I've had, particularly with the spring-loaded opening feature. Makes using them easier to use when you need 'another hand'. The other half-dozen pair of similar old pliers out here will be relegated to the barn somewhere. I definitely recommend these! (Posted on 5/26/2014)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.