- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection.
- Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together.
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement.
- 4-7/16 in. (113mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
- Adjustable climber length steel sleeve moves in 1/4 in. (6mm) increments for the most comfortable fit.
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably.
- Extra-long gaffs for maximum insertion when climbing trees.
- Sold in pairs only.
- Replacement Ankle Strap Cat. No.: 07
- Made in the USA.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.9|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||6.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Klein Tools recommends a combined body, clothing, and tool weight of 300 pounds or less for use with our pole and tree climbers.
- This Item: Klein Tools Tree Climbers 2-3/4" Gaffs w/o Pads & Straps, 15"-19" Long
Protecta Back/Side D-Ring Positioning Harness AB17540 $39.00
Latchways ManSafe 50 ft. Galvanized Steel Cable SRL 62415-00US$718.00 As low as: $698.00
Total Price $973.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $973.00 Incl. Tax: $973.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.