- High leverage ratchet mechanism for single-handed cutting of copper and aluminum cables, leaving no burrs or sharp edges
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut
- Quick release opens blades easily in every cutting position. (Allows removal of the cable before completion of cut)
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- Plastic covered handles with hand guards for comfort and firm grip
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport, to fit in tool box or bag
- One-year warranty
- Always wear approved eye protection
- Communications Cable-Cutting Maximum Capacity: 2-1/16 in. (52mm)
- Overall Length: 12-1/8 in
- Handle Color: Red
- Cutting Capacity: Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel Copper and Aluminum: Frequent Use: 750 MCM, Maximum: 1000 MCM
- Weight (lbs.): 1.76
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.80|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.3000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Klein Tools Ratcheting Cable Cutter 63750
MCR Safety PRO Shock Safety Glasses (12 per Box)$75.00
Klein Tradesman Pro Organizer Tech Backpack 55456BPL$110.00
Total Price $508.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $508.00 Incl. Tax: $508.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.