- Quickly, accurately, and automatically find the corresponding circuit
- breaker of any 120V standard outlet.
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification.
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1,000 feet.
- 90 - 120V operation.
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification.
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life.
- Accessory kit available (Catalog No. 69411) includes light socket and alligator clip adapters.
- Overall Length: 6 in.
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (receiver)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
This unit has a maximum operating voltage of 120v.
That is exactly how this unit works. I can't confirm if this was the exact one use on the show but it works in much the same way.
Unfortunately the Klein Digital Circuit Breaker Finder ET300 will not work that way. You must use the receiver at the breaker panel to scan for the outlet you are looking for, per the instructions.
Unfortunately the ET300 requires a powered circuit for operation. So no, it won't find unpowered circuits.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.