The Exofit design is made in a way that you can just slip on, buckle, and go! The buckles are quick-connect buckles so buckling takes just a few seconds. The back of the harness is one piece of material shaped in an X for comfort and a no-tangle feature. Most harness will become tangled when stowing because of all the straps going everywhere. The Exofit can be dropped or stuffed and all you have to do is pick it up by the D-ring and no-tangle!
- Incorporates a breathable lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip, and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing, enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry's first and only one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting, and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit - adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Reinforced tongue buckle leg and seat straps for added durability
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it faster and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding, and security
- Sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI, including the stringent ANSI Z359
1100530 - Small
1100531 - Medium
1100532 - Large
1100533 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||9.0000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Iron Worker|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The DBI-SALA User Manual for Full Body Harnesses says "The functional life of DBI-SALA harnesses is determined by work conditions and maintenance. As long as the product passes inspection criteria, it may remain in service." These harnesses are not required to be re-certified, but should be taken out of service if they suffer a serious fall.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ExoFit Iron Worker Harness
DBI-SALA Double Leg Stretchable ShockWave II Tie-Back Lanyard 1244675$182.00 As low as: $172.00
Total Price $506.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $506.00 Incl. Tax: $506.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.