Lightweight, intrinsically safe, and able to sample air from over 50 ft. away, the GX-2012 is a great choice for dependable 4-gas monitoring.
While the GX2012 can be configured to measure %of Volume of Methane (CH4) most of our customers like the reliable sensor technology and dependable electronics of this monitor for confined space 4-gas testing.
Included with Monitor:
Included with the Optional Calibration Kit:
- 10 ft. sample hose
- Operators manual
- Product CD (contains training video, parts list, data logging software, operators manual, and
quick reference card)
- Chosen battery option
- 34 L cylinder of calibration gas (H2S@25 ppm/CO/CH4/O2)
- Demand flow regulator
- Carrying case
The GX-2012 is built to measure the gases OSHA requires for confined space entry: Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and the Lower Explosive Levels of a range of combustibles (LELs). The powerful internal pump is capable of drawing samples from a distance of up to fifty feet, making it great for sewer entry and other distance confined space sampling work.
Properly deployed, the GX-2012 meets OSHA standards for confined space gas monitoring. It is also CSA classified as intrinsically safe and meets Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D: TIIS, IECEx, ATEX, CE.
The GX-2012 features micro-sensor technology that adds to the lightweight design. The ability to use it for gas line purge testing makes it more functional than many other gas monitors on the market.
- LEL, O2, CO and H2S gas sensors
- Percentage by volume methane detection can be added
- 50 ft. range for internal active sampling pump
- Three standard alarms include vibration, visual, and audible alarm modes
- TWA and STEL exposure alarms along with lunch-break mode
- Lightweight at only 12.3 ounces
- Circuit checking and calibration reminder complete with lockout option
- Rapid charging to full in under 90 minutes
- Large, glove friendly buttons
- Protective rubber housing and IP-67 water and dust protection
- Up to 600 hours of data logging with alarm trends
- Intrinsically safe
Intrinsically safe and built with petrochemical (oil rig/refinery) and waste water treatment facility workers in mind, the GX-2012 is ideal for tank cleaners and technical rescue workers too.
- Gas alarms: 1st and 2nd (user adjustable), STEL, TWA and OVER
- Trouble alarms: Sensor connection, low battery, low flow, circuit trouble and calibration error
- Gas alarms: Flashing lights, two tone buzzer, and vibration
- Trouble alarms: Flashing lights, trouble displayed, intermittent buzzer, and vibration
- Operating Temp. & Humidity: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Response Time: Within 30 seconds (T90)
- Alkaline battery: 15 hours
- Li-Ion battery: 10 hours
- Power Source: Li-Ion battery pack, or 3 “AA” Alkaline battery pack; interchangeable
- Dimension & Weight: Approx. 143 (H) x 71 (W) x 43 (D) mm (5.6” H x 2.8” W x 1.6” D), approx. 350 g (12.3 ounces)
- Case Material: Dust & splash resistant. RFI shielded high impact plastic with protective rubber overmolding; IP-67 approval
GX-2012 Gas Monitor Operator's Manual
72-0290-22-A - 4-Gas Monitor, Alkaline battery pack only
72-0290-22-B - 4-Gas Monitor, Alkaline & Li-Ion battery packs, Charger Kit
81-GX03HSCO-DLV - Calibration Kit