- Reliable detection of Oxygen
- Adjustable alarm set points and constant monitoring capability
- 50 Percent larger battery capacity
- 0-30 percent volume
- Two-way IR datalogging and download capability
- Programmable unit identification
- “Bump check” confirmation/identification
- Size: 3.3 in. H x 2.0 in. W x 1.1 in. D (85 mm H x 50 mm W x 28 mm D)
- Temperature operational range: O2: -35 degrees C to +50 degrees C/ -58 degrees F to +122 degrees F
- Humidity: 5 Percent to 95 Percent non-condensing relative humidity
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating and Audible (minimum 95 db)
- Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery and sensor tests
- Ratings: IP 67/ Complies with EMC directives 89/336/EEC
- Certifications: UL 913 and CSA-22.2 No 157 Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups A, B, C and D; ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4; IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
- Warranty: 2 years from activation, 1 year shelf life
- Measuring Range: O2: 0-30 percent (volume) (Low alarm limit: 19.5 percent; High alarm limit: 23.5 percent)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This item does not have a replaceable battery. The battery will last the full 2 year life of the unit. After 2 years it will deactivate and must be disposed of.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.