- 2 month continuous operation on a single charge
- Compact and durable
- 6 month calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Simple, one-button interface
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
- IR LEL Sensor technology
- Temperature: -4 degrees to +122 degrees F (-20 degrees to +50 degrees C)
- Humidity: 5 percent to 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Battery life: IR-60 days continuous
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95 dB) for Low, High, STEL, TWA and OL (Over Limit)
- LEDs: 4 red alarm bar LEDs yellow backlight (activated on button press), red backlight (activated on alarm condition), yellow maintenance notification
- Display: Alphanumeric LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Logs: 25 bump tests, 25 events, 25 calibrations, continuous 1 second data logging (>2 month typical capacity)
- Test: Full function self-test upon activation of sensors, battery and circuitry condition
- Warranty: 2 years
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.5|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
2 MONTHS RUN TIME!!! Review by John H.
I bought this monitor because I read the description about the monitor being able to go 2 months without needing to be charged. Many times I've arrived at a job site only to discover my BW monitor was dead and I needed to sit in the truck while it charged. Those days are over. This thing performs! I've had it 3 months and still haven't charged it (I turn it off at night). Why can't my cellphone work this way? (Posted on 2/25/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Bump testing the Gas Clip MGC multi-gas detector should take about 10 seconds, and certainly no longer than 20 seconds. The recommended regulator flows at 0.5 liters per minute (LPM), and the most common multi-gas mix calibration gas cylinder we sell holds 34 liters of gas. Worst case, you should get well over 100 bump tests from a single cylinder.Please recall that you may also be doing calibrations, which take about a minute, and that shelf life on the cylinder is 12 months.
- It is best practice to bump test the monitor before each day’s use. This applies to any confined space gas monitor, since verifying proper operation just makes sense. Gas Clip guidelines say to calibrate the unit with known test gas every 6 months. That same cal gas may be used for the bump tests.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.