The Gas Clip single gas H2S personal monitor features large LCD display assuring you that the unit is running with a countdown showing when it will need to be replaced. It does not, however, display current gas levels, and only goes into alarm when dangerous levels have been reached. If you need the monitor to constantly display gas concentrations the Gas Clip Technologies IR Link GCT-IR-LINK will be needed in addition. The Gas Clip H2S monitor ships with standard low limit alarm at 10 ppm and high limit alarm at 15 ppm. This durable monitor offers low cost of ownership and simple one-button interface.
- Reliable detection of hydrogen sulfide
- Adjustable alarm set points and constant monitoring capability
- 50 Percent larger battery capacity
- 0.1 ppm resolution
- 0-100 ppm range
- Two-way IR datalogging and download capability
- Programmable unit identification
- “Bump check” confirmation/identification
- Size: 3.3 in. H x 2.0 in. W x 1.1 in. D (85 mm H x 50 mm W x 28 mm D)
- Temperature operational range -40 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Humidity: 5 Percent to 95 Percent non-condensing relative humidity
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating and Audible (minimum 95 db)
- Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery and sensor tests
- Ratings: IP 67/ Complies with EMC directives 89/336/EEC
- Certifications: UL 913 and CSA-22.2 No 157 Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups A, B, C and D; ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4; IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
- Warranty: 2 years from activation, 1 year shelf life
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
Gas Clip Technologies H2S Monitor SGC-H Review by Travon
That kind of thinking shows you're an expert.
Travon (Posted on 7/19/2016)
Great customer service Review by Sascyn S.
I contacted supplier with special shipping needs and the order was delivered according to our needs on time and accurate. We will definitely be shopping here again.
(Posted on 7/29/2014)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Please give us a call at 1-800-829-9580 with your sales order information and serial number of the monitor in question, and we'll be able to help you out with the warranty, thank you.
You will not be able to refurbish these monitors as they're known as disposable monitors. So, at the end of 2 years, the monitor's batteries and sensor will no longer be valid.
Also, with the cost of the sensor and battery, it would be more cost effective to purchase a new unit at expiry.
We do offer an alarm change service when purchasing units from us, there's just a small charge depending on the number of units ordered. Alternatively if you would prefer to perform this operation in house you'll need the connectivity equipment - GAS CLIP TECHNOLOGIES IR LINK GCT-IR-LINK - the software comes with the IR link.
This unit cannot be turned off when not in use. We do have a similar monitor that can be hibernated, please see the SGC-P-H.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.