Garlock's LifePoint Single Tie Off Point (STOP) anchor is the perfect solution for fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. The LifePoint is a free standing anchor point that can be placed on flat surfaces (single ply membrane, BUR, concrete, TPO and EPDM) with a maximum incline of 5%. LifePoint can be repositioned in a few minutes by one person. Modular design sets-up quickly with no component over 32 pounds. Corrosion-resistant for long term usage.
The optional Transporter cart may be purchased separately that allows for repositioning the anchorage quickly without disassembly. View it here.
- Mobile Fall tie-off anchor point that provides fall arrest for one person
- Meets OSHA 1926.502(d)(15)
- Non-Penetrating design protects surface integrity
- Modular design has no component heavier than 32 lbs. for quick easy assembly
- Bottom plates are vinyl coated to keep from protect roof surfaces
- Dee ring can be used to hoist anchor to the roof
- Galvanized for long wear
- Optional transporter allows fast re-positioning without disassembly
- 765 pounds total weight
- 36” X 36” X 12” footprint
|Product Weight (lbs.)||765|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||765.5000|
|Brand||Garlock Safety Systems|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Garlock LifePoint Single Point Tie-Off Anchor 301312
Garlock LifePoint Transporter 301241$999.00
Pacific R5SL Utility Rescue Helmet with ESS Goggle Mounts 856-632_$258.90
Total Price $3,370.90
Total Price Excl. Tax: $3,370.90 Incl. Tax: $3,370.90
- Brands: Garlock Safety Systems
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.