- EN Cut Level 5; ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A2; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 2
- Seamless knit Dyneema Diamond / Lycra construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- White Dyneema Diamond blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Black Polyurethane Coated Palm
What is Dyneema Diamond Technology?
DSM Dyneema is a high performance Polyethylene fiber and is pound-for-pound ten times stronger than steel - the most cut resistant fiber. G-Tek 3GX gloves made with Dyneema Diamond Technology offer significantly greater abrasion resistance than those containing fiberglass or aramids. Wear, wash and reuse gloves, without sacrificing performance. Its proprietary technology increases the cut resistance of the yarn by approximately 200% over standard Dyneema fibers by embedding specially engineered micro-particles into the polymer. Unlike fiberglass and spun aramids, Dyneema Diamond Technology is very flexible, resists breakage, retains less heat and feels cooler.
Electronics, Glass cutting, Metal handling, Parts assembly, Sharp small parts handling, Construction and general duty.
|EN388: 4542||ANSI Cut Level A2|
We recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40˚C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140˚F (60˚C).
PIP01-19-D324-XS - Extra Small
PIP01-19-D324-S - Small
PIP01-19-D324-M - Medium
PIP01-19-D324-L - Large
PIP01-19-D324-XL - Extra Large
PIP01-19-D324-XXL - Extra Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.05|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.5500|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: G-Tek 3GX Dyneema White Gloves (12 Pairs) 19-D324
NSA Arc 40 Multi-Layer Hood w/ Face Shield Hard Hat$298.00
RAE Systems Sulfur Dioxide 200 - 4,000 ppmv Tubes 10-107-30 (10/Box)$35.00
Total Price $411.05
Total Price Excl. Tax: $411.05 Incl. Tax: $411.05
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.