The ExoFit design is made in a way that you can just clip on the buckle and go! The buckles are quick-connect, so it just takes a few seconds. The back of the harness is one piece of material shaped in an X for comfort and so the harness won't easily tangle. Most harness will become tangled when stowing because of all the straps going everywhere. The ExoFit can dropped or stuffed in the back of your truck and all you have to do is pick it up by the D-ring and it's ready to put on. No-tangle!
The ExoFit Vest style harness from DBI-SALA comes with back D-ring, loops for belt, and quick connect buckles.
DBI-SALA ExoFit Harness Size Chart
1107975 - Small
1107976 - Medium
1107977 - Large
1107981 - Extra-Large
1107982 - 2XL (5 day lead time)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.5|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.5000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Exofit Back D-Ring Harness Review by Tim
It is a good fitting harness. Just remember to order a larger size to wear over your layers of clothes if you work in cold weather.
(Posted on 8/20/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The inspection label is on the right chest strap underneath the ExoFit label.
- The Capital Safety Exofit harness is quite adjustable. For the 6ft 225 lb person, they might get in to the Medium, but to be on the safe side, I would go with the Large. Your smaller folks should be able to cinch down the straps enough to get a decent fit. Also, if you are wearing cold weather gear, that takes a bit more room when fitting the harness.
- Checking the Capital Safety size chart for the Exofit harness, it looks like both of you are solidly in the Large size. Harness fit can be affected by heavy clothing. We have customers in the Dakotas that seem to always go up a size to fit over winter clothing. Moving up to an XLarge should be okay, as the harnesses are quite adjustable.
- Harnesses are supposed to be replaced every five years. They are not required to be re-certified, but should be taken out of service if they suffer a serious fall.
- They should be taken out of service if they suffer any fall....not just a serious one...
- This Item: DBI-SALA ExoFit Safety D-Ring Harness
Miller DuraFlex Positioning Harness E650-7/UGN$136.00 As low as: $129.00
Protecta PRO 100 Pct Tie-Off Stretch Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1340161$105.00 As low as: $82.25
Total Price $493.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $493.00 Incl. Tax: $493.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.