Draeger electrochemical sensors are on the cutting edge of technology. The high-performance sensor in the X-am 5100 provides an HF or HCl measuring range of between 0-30 parts per million (ppm) and have proven themselves in the field over years of use. The unique design of the X-am 5100 Monitor prevents adsorption, or adhesion of the reactive gas particles to the unit, resulting in precise gas level data and faster response times.
Particularly suited for monitoring in the petrochemical industry, the X-am 5100 protects workers with the standard three alarms: visual, vibrating, and audible.
Two charging options are available with this monitor. It comes with either a nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery capable of greater than 120 hours of operating time plus a charger, or two AA alkaline batteries. In addition, a high-capacity T4 battery is an option. The T4 high-capacity battery can be charged while still inside the monitor (sold seperately, 8322875).
- Constant gas level readout
- Lightweight - 8 oz.
- Infrared interface data logging (additional accessories needed)
- State-of-the-art sensors
- Measuring range 0-30 ppm
- IP54 impact rating
How Often Do I Need To Calibrate My Monitor?
4542152 - HF/HCl Monitor with NiMH battery and charger
4542153 - HF/HCl Monitor with Alkaline battery
6806291 - Calibration adapter
4557020 - Regulator
8317409 - USB DIRA W/USB Cable
8325646 - Gas Vision Software
4594626 - HF/HCl test gas 25 ppm
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.52|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
|Gas Type||HF, HCI|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The monitor contains just one sensor, it uses a correction factor to switch between HF and HCL. The sensor calibrates to one gas - Hydrogen Chloride Calibration Gas 25 ppm.
- The sensor you referenced can measure PCI3 and POCI3. The HCI sensor is cross sensitive to those gasses. Along with the standard calibration accessories it’s recommended to purchase a USB data link so the supplied software can be used to set the monitor to your exact requirements.
- An X-am 5100 monitor for HCL/HF can be used to detect either HCL or HF. You don't need a second monitor. Switching between target gases is accomplished through the CC-VISION software (Free) and USB IR Cable (Part# 8317409 IR COMM Cable) to establish connection.
However if you have both gases present in one area the monitor can't distinguish between the two. While there are correction calculations that can be worked out, having both gases in one area will make it difficult to determine exact percentages.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.