The Pac Detector Communication Module allows data to be loaded onto a PC for analysis and reporting.
In the presence of high H2S levels, workers are alerted by a vibrating alarm, 360 degree flashing LED lights, and a 90 dB audible signal. There are two alarms for added safety, at 10 ppm and 15 ppm. Best of all, alarm settings are fully adjustable to detect levels that comply with your specific company policies or regulations, using Draeger's communication cradle and software.
Our customers working in sewage treatment plants, holds of ships, and oil refineries not only need an accurate H2S detector, but a solidly built one as well. The Pac 3500 is great because of its incredibly robust housing that can withstand drops and bangs and has a coating that is impervious to most corrosive chemicals.
Hydrogen sulfide isn't something to play around with. The Draeger Pac 3500 makes detection easy and affordable, with unmatched accuracy and resolution. It's also available in a highly-visible bright yellow, perfect in case it drops on the ground in darker work areas.
Draeger sensors are considered to be the best, with technology that is used exclusively by some major oil companies, ships, and even hospitals. We carry their products because the number of lives saved over a variety of industries using this equipment is countless.
- Lithium CR123A battery lasts two years if used eight hours daily
- Resolution down to .1 ppm
- Low alarm level of 10 ppm, high alarm level of 15 ppm
- Simple and language-free for quick-glance checks
- Made in the USA
- Easy-to-replace filter
- Internal miniature Draeger XXS sensor technology
- Easy operation
- Back-lit display
- Compact, durable, and lightweight
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5000|
Draeger H2S Gas Detector Review by Queenie
Your's is a point of view where real intelligence shines through. (Posted on 5/11/2016)
Nice. Review by Gary W.
Nice small package with handy belt clip is easy to pack. 2 year life is twice that of the old ones we had. (Posted on 6/25/2014)
Great Product and Service! Review by Fabian K.
I rate it a 5 because ease of ordering, quick delivery and high quality!
Thanks! (Posted on 5/12/2014)
Just what we need... Review by Karen
These h2s monitors are perfect for our needs. They are small, lightweight, and reliable. It's easy to use which is great because all of our crews in the field are required to carry them. Gas Sniffer's price is cheaper than anyone's and the delivery is always extremely fast! (Posted on 4/17/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This is a 2 year disposable monitor and doesn't require calibration. It should be bump tested periodically to ensure the sensors are functioning correctly.
- The Draeger PAC3500 does indeed have 0.1ppm resolution.
- You'll need a Draeger 0.5 LPM regulator 4557020, a cylinder of calibration gas, hose, and a calibration adapter that fits over the sensor of the unit.
- This unit doesn't have to be calibrated, but it should be bump tested before each use.
- This is a diffusion monitor, so it will only detect gas that comes in contact with it (as opposed to a pumped monitor that will pull air samples from a remote location).
Typically it is worn by a worker going into an area that may contain sewer gases like methane and hydrogen sulfide. However, if you're trying to see if these types of gases are coming into your office area through an air intake, you can place the monitor in front of the air vent, and it will monitor for dangerous gas levels. The gas concentration will be displayed on the screen and the monitor will go into alarm if any of the OSHA thresholds are passed.
- This Item: Draeger Pac 3500 H2S Gas Detector w/ ppm Readout 4543958
Draeger Pac Detector Communication Module 8318587$246.00 As low as: $240.00
Draeger X-Dock Bump Testing and Calibration Station$2,261.00
Total Price $2,656.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,656.00 Incl. Tax: $2,656.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.