- Measuring range: 0-500 ppm
- Alarm threshold A1/A2: 35/50 ppm
- Measuring: 1ppm
- Response time: 15 sec.
- No limit to the service life of the device
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Estimated sensor service life of 5-8 years
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- The device is easy to use with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Large numeric LCD display is designed without text and has a back light that ensures good readability even in the dark
- 2 year warranty
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Draeger recommends calibration every 6 months minimum. Bump testing is a good idea, though the interval has more to do with the dangers involved in your application, and your company’s instrument procedures.The PAC5500 carbon monoxide gas detection instrument is intended to be turned off when not in use. This will prolong battery life. The battery is also effected by how often alarms are activated.The sensor life may be impacted by the environment it is used in. Storing in a cool, dry place should help.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.