Our customers working in confined spaces and oil and gas appreciate that this monitor won't break if dropped. The detector's durable housing is coated with protective rubber for guarding against impacts and resisting corrosive chemicals. It also meets IP65 requirements to ensure operation if it's accidentally splashed with water.
Other features that make the Pac 3500 a great O2 gas detector are its outside filter for easy replacement, 10 second response time, back-lit display, and its ability to go two years without calibration.
The Draeger O2 Monitor provides top-of-the-line detection, with sensors that pick up a resolution of .1 Vol.% and a measuring range of 0-25 Vol.%. Draeger is known worldwide for the dependability and unmatched accuracy of their sensors - a big reason why that same technology can be found in hospitals, fire and police departments, mines, and a whole host of industrial work sites. A miniature version of Draeger's famous XXS sensors can be found in the Pac 3500.
This detector is made in the USA.
- Measuring range of 0-25 Vol.%, resolution of .1 Vol.%
- Two year lifespan
- Constant O2 concentration readout
- Made in the USA
- Two button interface
- Back-lit display
- Durable housing and crocodile D-ring clip
- Outside filter for easy replacement
- IP65 for water resistance
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5000|
Works Great Review by CryoLab
I bought the Draeger O2 monitor for a small closet in my lab where liquid nitrogen is kept as a precautionary measure. It was very easy to use and has worked great thus far. I liked that it is much more practical and cost effective for a small area rather than having to purchase a large alarm system. (Posted on 3/9/2015)
Draeger Pac 3500 O2 Review by Louise M.
Great monitor! (Posted on 2/25/2014)
Well-made, small device Review by JM
Product performs exactly as advertised. There are three forms of alarms (vibration, audible, and visible).
I tested it against our our ppm oxygen analyzer and the readings matched well.
Product shipped quickly, I think it arrived 3 days after ordering.
(Posted on 12/23/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The Draeger PAC 3500 detectors may be turned off when not in use. This will extend the battery life of the unit. However, the 2 year countdown still applies. The alarms do not have a ‘silence’ mode available. You could turn the detector off, and that will silence the alarm. But as long as the unit is turned on, and dangerous levels of gas are detected, the alarm will sound.
- The Drager PAC3500 series of gas detectors have replaceable batteries. The recommended replacement is a Panasonic CR123A lithium 3 volt battery. This type of battery is available from other manufacturers as well, with similar part numbers that all seem to include the ‘123’ in their nomenclature.
- This Item: Draeger Pac 3500 O2 Gas Monitor 4543959
Draeger X-Dock Bump Testing and Calibration Station$2,261.00
Draeger O2 Calibration Gas 4594609$189.00
Total Price $2,657.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,657.00 Incl. Tax: $2,657.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.