Beware of using this technique with other lanyards that are not specifically adapted for this purpose.
- Unique stretchable design expands to 6 feet and retracts to 4-1/2 feet adjusting to your movements
- Provides freedom of movement and stays out of the worker’s way reducing trip fall hazards
- Carabiner has a 5,000 lb. capacity from any direction including the gate making it ideal for tie-back use
- Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, reducing inventory and cost
- Heavy-duty abrasion resistant tubular webbing provides added durability and safety for tying back
- Impact indicator provides instant status of lanyard making inspection quick and easy
- For job site flexibility, the lanyard is available in single and double leg 100% tie-off configurations
- Meets ANSI Z359.1 2007 and OSHA 1926 standards
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||6.0000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.