Designed for comfort and ease of use, the absence of a chest strap and waist belt provides maximum freedom of movement while still providing connecting points for your fall arrest, restraint, work positioning or rescue system. In addition, the front D-ring provides added versatility for applications such as ladder climbing, there is nothing else like it in the industry!
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Patented cross-over design provides added comfort and versatility with an adjustable front D-ring
- Tongue buckle body belt with foam back pad and side D-rings for added comfort, support and versatility
- Seat sling with positioning/suspension D-rings to reduce fatigue
- Two tool/pouch D-rings for added versatility
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1103352 - Extra-Large
1103350 - Large
1103351 - Medium
1103355 - Small
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||7.6000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Tower Climbing|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta Tower Climbing Cross Over Harness 1103350
Klein Tools MM200 Replacement Fuse Kit 69194$10.30
RamFan AFi50XX 16 in. Intrinsically Safe Air Driven Blower$2,226.00
Total Price $2,543.30
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,543.30 Incl. Tax: $2,543.30
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.