- Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru leg straps for fast & easy donning
- 7,000 lb. nylon webbing construction for added security and durability
- PVC coated hardware
- Universal size
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.2000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Pass-Thru Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta Nylon Arc Flash PVC Coated Hardware Pass-Thru Legs 1110790
Showa Best Neo Grab Premium Glove 6797R$10.65 As low as: $10.10
3M FT-20 Training and Fit Testing Kit in Carrying Case$490.00
Total Price $668.65
Total Price Excl. Tax: $668.65 Incl. Tax: $668.65
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.