- PVC coated hardware for reduced conductivity - see alternate harness without PVC coating here.
- Delta II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Front, back and side D-rings
- 7,000 lb. Nomex/Kevlar webbing for added flame resistance
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.1000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Leg Straps||Pass-Thru Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta Nomex / Kevlar Cross-Over Harness 1110940
BW GasAlert Micro 5 Series Replacement LEL Sensor SR-W04$170.00
Miller MightyLite 50 ft Leading Edge Welding SRL RL50G-Z7LEK-50FT$1,218.00 As low as: $1,152.00
Total Price $1,722.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,722.00 Incl. Tax: $1,722.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.