- Delta™ II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Back web loop for reduced conductivity
- Pass-thru buckle body belt with Nomex®/Kevlar® hip pad and side D-rings
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- 7,000 lb. Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing for added flame resistance
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.9000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Side Positioning D-Rings, Dorsal Web Loop|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.