This lightweight harness is easy to put on, and is one of our most popular. It is used for general fall protection in across a range of industries.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. The exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Optional Delta Comfort Pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
This same DBI Delta Vest Style Harness can be had without the side d-rings, having a back d-ring only for a bit less money.
1102008 - Universal
1104875 - Extra Large (5 day lead time)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.4000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Loops for Belt|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta No-Tangle Vest Back & Side D-Ring Harness
Miller Revolution Contractor Harness 650CN-BDP/UGN $143.00 As low as: $135.00
Draeger Bump Test Calibration Adapter for X-am 2000 and X-am 2500$61.00
Total Price $335.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $335.00 Incl. Tax: $335.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.