- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder and leg straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring makes it easier to make a quick connection. Optional Delta Comfort Pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
1102001 - Universal size
1101827 - Extra-Large (5 day lead time)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.2000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Friction/Parachute Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.