The Delta II No-Tangle design helps the user also by keeping the shape of the harness which add to the comfort and will make putting it on a whole lot easier. The standup d-ring on the back of the harness also makes for an easier attachment to the lanyard being used.
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Universal sizing
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring
- Built-in belt loops to support a DBI-SALA belt or one of your own
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.1000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Construction Vest-Style|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Belt Option||Loops for Belt|
|Leg Straps||Pass-Thru Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta Construction Loops for Belt, Pass-Thru Leg Harness 1103513
Klein Tools Chicago Grip .5 in to .75 in. Cable Wire Pulling Tool$641.00
PIP EZ-COOL Cooling Hard Hat Pad with Neck Shade 396-405-BLU$3.66
Total Price $756.66
Total Price Excl. Tax: $756.66 Incl. Tax: $756.66
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.