- Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Fixed back zinc plated steel D-ring
- Rigid body belt and hip pad with zinc plated steel side D-rings
- Rigid body belt allows for 60 lbs. of tools without collapsing
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Durable, lightweight polyester webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature
- Revolver vertical torso adjusters eliminates loose ends and locks into place, preventing slippage
- Impact Indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- 420 lbs. (190 kg) weight capacity
- Meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, and ANSI Z359.3 standards
1100795 - Small (5 day lead time)
1100796 - Medium
1100797 - Large
1100798 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||6.7000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Construction Vest-Style|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- We only have access to the US version of these harnesses. Unfortunately none of the US versions come with CSA certification.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.