The WorkVest Harness is constructed from lightweight, breathable, yet extremely durable polyester with a heavy-duty smooth operating zipper, and is machine washable. It is ideal for those working at heights, in construction, utility, or traffic applications.
- Integrated Delta II Harness and work vest is easy to put on, just like putting on a jacket
- Blue cotton model ideal for workers in cooler climates, providing incredible comfort
- Lightweight and unique polyester fabric provides exceptional breathability for enhanced comfort
- Five point adjustment and broad range of sizes provide a perfect fit for almost any worker
- Available with quick connect leg straps
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring with keepers maintain D-ring location outside of the vest, ensuring fast and safe connections
- Internal mesh lining and snap attachments hold the shape of the vest and allow easy inspections of webbing and harness components
- Soft elastic edging around the arms and neck reduce chafing for added comfort
- Built-in sub-pelvic strap ensures proper distribution of forces during a fall for added safety
- 420 lbs. capacity makes it the most versatile work vest and harness combination on the market today
- Meets all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359.1
1111578: 2X-Large 60 day lead time
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.2000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||Unrated|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The Delta harness from Capital Safety in the so-called ‘universal’ size, covers quite a range. I have included a link below to the sizing chart. It seems a little optimistic on the large end of the sizing, but as you’ll see, it is a good option when the sizing for workers is unknown.
- This Item: Delta Blue Cotton Quick-Connect WorkVest Harness 1111576
BW MicroDock II - 2 Inlets, MC XT-CP DOCK2-2-1C1P-00-G$1,369.00
BW Micro 5 IR Pump Module M5-PUMPB$200.00
Total Price $1,775.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,775.00 Incl. Tax: $1,775.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.